I created this thread, So we can talk about what we like, And what we don't like in Mafia II.
I myself, Think the game is absolutely phenomenal, Except a few things I will write my list of things that I don't like.
1. They removed Manual Transmission
2. They removed the Dynamic Car Crash System
3. They removed the Car Mileage
4. They made car storage way too Arcady, I would have preferred a Parking Lot
5. They ditched the GamesCom clothes selection, And yet again same as the garage went Arcade.
6. They also ditched the CountrySide
7. They also made it available to have 8 weapons at once, Wich is Arcady again.
8. And One of things that bothers me most for Combat, Is that when you have a half full magazine, And you reload the gun, You don't loose the remaining bullets in the magazine.
I really wish they kept everything from Mafia I, And just added.
Why did they remove features that made Mafia I so great.
Mafia I was so great all because of it's simulation. And now they have gone arcady style. Maybe it will be different on Hard mode? or different on PC? I hope so.
But everything else in Mafia II as I said earlier, Is phenomenal it's a real gem the damagable interiors etc, Just amazing I say well done to the developers.