1. i think you should make a multiplayer much like shadowrun's were you start with some adam but you make more in the match and you can use it to buy plasmids,weapons/weapon upgrades,tonics(more game types then shadowrun would be nice)
2.id like a new difficulty maybe one that made you lose money,lose all your eve,and give back health to enemies when you die also i dont like this one to much but my friend is making me put it less adam from little sisters/make plasmids and tonics cost more
3.after beating game on hard unlock a mode that lets you have all plasmids,tonics,plasmids/tonics slots,weapons,weapons upgrade,and all research done, also health and eve upgrades and in this mode you could pick difficulty(base on normal difficulties like easy,normal,and hard plus the next diffculty if you make one)
that is all for now
- First and foremost allow us to remove Securom, especially after uninstalling the game..... Seriously, it's ridiculous how the software can't be deleted conventionally when it can potentially cause so many problems.
- Online activation has to go, as server crashes can prevent installation, and the servers will be eventually shutdown anyways.
- Enabling play without the DVD in the drive would be nice.
- Extra view of the game for wide screen monitors - I know it was built for wide screens
- Did I mention remove Securom?
BIOSHOCK: THE RETURN "Angels"
Jack never did reach the surface,the memory was implanted by Atlas who really was pulling the strings.Instead he is awoken by Tannenbaum who has finally managed to remove the mind-link which was re-activated during the last epic fight with the Fontaine supermutant.The LS's are all still there,hiding throughout Rapture and now Jack has to figure a way to get them all out.
New dialogue commands:follow me,stay here,cover,stop
Since all the ADAM is gone the mutants are killed easier.
headshot = instadeath,
incinerator = hot droppage,
and jack has only a limited supply of adam to aid him in his goal,and they want him bad.
they will want to capture the LS's for sure to get the parasites back in their little bodies to start making adam again.
I have a suggestion ....
GET RID OF THE MALWARE/TROJAN/ROOTKIT CRAP called SecuROM!
1. Either make enemies re-heal fully after we die or make resurrection costly with credits/Eve.
2. Hacking should cost credits or be made a bit harder.
3. When changing weapons it would be nice if they were already fully loaded. (although i'm not sure if that dos'nt happen anyway )
1) Screenshot key
2) "Tourist Mode" so I can run around rapture with no monsters and look at all the pretty/take screenshots to make them my background. Possibly with a developer commentary.
3) A harder difficulty that has penalties for death.
4) "Plans" that you find that unlock items in the u-invent
5) More Plasmids-maybe a line of sight teleport-telport until you hit a wall point and click. A growth one that makes you a giant temporarily-increasing melee damage and resistance and if there isn't enough room when you use it squishes you.
6) And this one is stretching it but a thief like light/dark meter so if I want to play the game using stealth I can.
Small Patch for language options - to turn on/ off harsh language.
nice suggestions/wants but the game already has stealth in it, you just need to research it, and i score headshots all the time, especially after i recieved the crossbow :P...pop, even with the tougher end game splicers, 1 shot is all it takes 90% of the time...of course, thats not when i'm seen :P
Originally Posted by Biosman
Being a long time System Shock 1/2 fan and having just beat BioShock (good ending) i go to my humble suggestions, for the game as it is, meaning patches.
1) online or networked CO-OP...it breathed a whole new life into SS2, and would extend greatly the play/replay of BS (and your sales figures, after the rootkit called securerom is removed of course) by an similar amount.
2) a notable map...just like in SS, i would leave supplies behind in a semi-secure area, so i could go back if needed...would be wonderful if i could mark the map with small expanding "tack" notes (hover over the tack and it expands, showing what you have typed"
3) research of course, like others have said, needs to have its own button, preferably in the map interface, or the shift menu, to see the level, gained bonuses, etc etc...also this could be expanded, but more on that later :P...i managed to take all my pictures about halfway in the game (i'm a shutter bug)
4) current/max ammo counters NEED to be displayed in the shift menu, as well as at the circus of values and u-vent stations...i don't know how many times i left behind just a bit of ammo...oh but at which u-vent...can't mark the map.. :/
5) would suggest at LEAST 2 more gradient difficulity modes...expert being number 4, and number 5 , call it extreme or insane or waterlogged or some damn thing , only available after beating the game at least on hard mode, as a form of "game +" per say, keeping all your weapons, adding a 4th level to plasmids, another single modification to your weapons (ADAM infused dmg or EVE injectable ammo or something spicy, incorporating the u-invent stations of course.
6) naming the save game files...gods please, let me name it...at least theres a time stamp...
7) A level editor...nuf said....power to the community!
8) the ability to make more things at the u-invent...
9) a 3rd ending perhaps...for people who have a change of heart half way through the game, to reward (or punish) for having a change of heart.
thats about it...for now :P
I guess your left handed?
Originally Posted by Kevin13
This is going to be missed. I know this is going to be missed. But there are a few things I'd like to add to an already superfluous list:
-the Tommy gun is exploitable in that its recoil is exclusively in fully-automatic mode. Firing in bursts, or rapid single-fire, does not envoke any recoil whatsoever.
-quick-saving before the security lockdown before entering the Medical Pavilion, then re-loading the save, results in all banners displaying a security error, much like you'd already triggered the alert.
How about release the game when it's finished. ☺☺☺☺in' tools.
BIG improvement would be...
A load screen that shows the progress of the level load, and/or let the game wait for you to start the level once it's loaded.
Bioshock has some long level load times when you first start it, and when you move into the next "chapter." But we have no idea when the load will be finished. So we might step out to take a leak, get a drink, whatever. It'd be nice to have a visual indicator to show how "close" the level is to being loaded.
Another-- perhaps better-- option is to have the level load, and let the player start by clicking a "Ready" button. I say this because, at certain points, the game starts once the level's loaded-- like when the first bathysphere arrives, and we get that scene with the spider splicer and the poor kid getting disemboweled. If I stepped out during that long load time, and didn't get back in time, I'd have missed that.
So: add a level-load indicator, and add a "Ready" button. That way, we can start the game, and during the load we can go do something else. The game will wait for us to come back and click the "Ready" button.
I'd love to be able to upgrade the wrench, actually
G15 Keyboard support
I would rather like to see some info on the LCD of the keyboard.
I thought about:
On the left part:
Life (as numbers like 50/100)
Eve (as number) if a plasmid is ready or Ammo if a weapon is drawn.
On the right part:
The amount of $$$
The amount of ADAM.
What do you mean finshed? The game is finished, so I don't know wha...wait a minute...you have been banned. Nevermind.
Originally Posted by rippedoff
I'd like to be able to sell stuff to the Circus of Values and Bullet Bandito store, maybe even sell unwanted Tonics/Plasmids to the Gatherer's Garden, too.
This is Rapture... supposed capitalist paradise! Not being able to sell stuff is just wrong. :-P
A small expansion £10-£20
That adds perhaps a new area and some rooms/ complexes to existing ones.
15-30 new audio logs.
3-6 new plasmids.
A new weapon
(and the obligatory improving of the last boss)
(returning some stuff to fort frolic)
Changing things around in the levels.
A kind of expansion but one which incorporates fully into the game rather than extending it.
Don't really care if I get banned here but I have to say good work on the anti-piracy protection. It really does make people go out and get the game instead of waiting for groups to find a bypass. Seriously, it does work and your the first company thats ever really pressured the pirating scene. All I can say is I hope you implement this and/or help other gaming companies improve there anti pirating methods to forms such as this which will really give people more reasons to buy there games instead of downloading them. So keep up the good work and I expect more great things from your company.
P.S. Good work addressing the many issues from your customers. It really shows you guys really care for our well being
first of all your posting in the wrong thread.
Originally Posted by Avalon
second many paying customers are angry because of the securom Rootkit and the limited amount of installs.
im certain that this caused many customers to go for a pirated copy because those dont have the securom and limited activasion problem.
the best anti piracy protection imo is still the serial especially if you have to use the serial to apply a patch.
I'd love to be able to throw the wrench.
Originally Posted by Thor, Clod of Blunders
Also, as already mentioned:
- Ability to use Big Daddy weapons
- Rescued Little Sisters come back out... so you can change your mind. :P
- Extreme difficulty?
- Ironman mode? (no respawn :P)
Well I was just suggesting this be applied to more games. :P
Originally Posted by piet11111
As for the limited amount of installs, aslong as you do complete uninstall you still can install it again and again. So in a sense it's only limited to how many you can install at a given time. Not like your gonna have 5 computers and install it all at once. Still again aslong as you do a complete uninstall it shouldn't matter as mentioned by the admins. Iirc they don't use securom but Tages unless I'm mistaken. Still it's better than installing Starforce crap imo. The complaining customers are the ones wanting to install a game that doesn't need to be installed over once on a single computer are prob piraters for I can't think of any other reason unless you can fill my void in the back of my head
Actually, if you manage to find a splicer that used a wrench, you can just use telekinesis to throw it at--
Originally Posted by Lenn
yeah I see what you mean.
Actually I'd like to be able to throw objects, like the splicers do when you're chasing them down with the wrench.
I've gotten some wrench plasmid upgrades, but I still think it'd be cool to have chainsaw teeth, or spikes, or even a wind-up hit attack.
Also, male splicers should double over in pain when shot or hit between the legs (I'm willing to bet that almost all the guys spliced those to be larger and probably more sensitive anyways)
1: A user-friendly SDK ( sooner the better! )
2: One or several expansions
What Graphics Level ????
I have bought a new sysytem which i bought to play crysis on then i heard about bioshock and it looks good hopefully my computer can play it pretty well
AMD AM2 Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5200+ CPU Retail
Gigabyte AM2 GA-M61SME-S2 AM2 Motherboard
DDR2 2GB Corsair 667MHz PC5300 RAM Value Select Kit
Internal 12in1 Memory Card Reader Black
160GB Seagate 7200rpm 8M Serial ATA HDD
Albatron 8600GT 256M PCIe Video Card
20" (50cm) LG L204WT Widescreen LCD Monitor
Antec Nine Hundred Black Case (No PS)
Speed 600 Watt ATX Power Supply
when you become a big daddy you get a freaking drill plasmid or something of the such
I would like:
Some of the cut splicers. (if you still have them and thier ready to go. Wouldn't want you to do too much)
perhaps any cut out area's (this would be good if you add a freeroam mode once compleated as you wouldn't have to phase it into story line)
The ferris wheel in arcadia. it sounded like Chris Chaproniere did a good job.
On page 17 of the art book there was a really cool splicer with yellow gloves (TOP MIDDLE)
Some of the cut big daddies would also be nice. (Maybe only for added area if you added any if that's easier)
Also i would like to add a nice little touch would og been to have a dead big daddy in front of the desk at medical pavilion bellow the balcony. But make it the wheel chiar big daddy as there was a wheel chair at the top.
Thats about it for me. Just a load of cut out stuff to explore.
Several features stuck out to me as downloadable content updates that would be very nice...
1) A status screen: It would be great to have a tab next to the map that shows your current stats, especially with regards to information about your currently active traits and plasmids. I would like to be able to be reminded about what I have available and see how my character is effected by switching on or off traits at the Gene Banks. Random bits of info about what you have done, things you can do... really, just more available information about things that are currently pertinent in preparing for a confrontation.
2) The ability to pick up more weapons, such as grenade boxes, or flashlights, or the blade... really more of a use your environment as a weapon idea. I would like to be able to pick up a lamp, throw it or smash it into an enemy.
3) If my ammo is full, I do not want to see weapons disappear when I click on them... ie.. just like a pile of ammo ... (BTW, yes I know, don't click on them.. gah I keep forgetting).
4) I'd love to see a tracer plasmid/or ability or whatever, make it so that you can see footprints in a creepy glowing green, brighter if you they are recent... I would love to see them going up the wall and all over the place.
I got an idea for like a expansion,
How about you get to go back to when Rapture was first made, and it was peaceful. You could live along the people, see how big daddies came were created and paired with their little sister. Then become apart of the very moment where the civil war of Rapture exploded, pick your side or just watch the city crumble. I think it would be really cool jsut to see the city before it becomes destroyed
i just finished watching the Bioshock "Bonus Round" on Gametrailers and i think that if there was a downloadable thing with the "ZOO" that would be F***in awesome
Not sure if its been mentioned yet, but I'd like greater control over the game's texture and detail settings. The fact that I can't set weapon, character, and environment texture settings individually because the game is hard-coded to set them automatically based on the 'TextureDetail' setting in the game's configuration files makes me sad, 'cuz I'd really like to see the neat textures and effects on my weapons and plasmids without having to up the details on something as stupid as a carpet or a poster.
I'd also like an SDK so we can make our own content (plasmids, maps, Big Daddies, etc.).
download content. for 360 plz. like new places to go or new big daddys or powers. because when i beat the game the thing i felt the most about the game was the fact that it was to short for a big city like rapture.
Please can you make this game for PS3. I already have a PS3, but this game looks soo sick.
1. Meeting some new sane/insane people in the flesh would be nice, and not having to stand behind glass every time.
2. A sequence which is completely underwater, or the ability to swim around and explore flooded areas.
3. And, naturally, get rid of SecuRom ASAP. It's plain ridiculous you can only install a game which you own a limited number of times. After you buy a CD, does the CD player refuse to play it after a limited number of times?
I liked the lack of face-to-face human interaction in Bioshock. Very reminiscent of SS2.
I can only ask for an Expansion, Sequel/Prequel or at the very least another ____ Shock game. Ken, Irrational & co come up with the good ☺☺☺☺. In terms of improvements- I'm sure much in the way that Bioshock improved upon SS2's shortcomings, the next Shock game will improve upon Bioshock's.
If this or a similar idea has been posted before I apologise. It's something I thought of while replying to another post.
Perhaps instead each vita-chamber should have a timer (5 minutes or so). You can respawn after dying there, then if you die again you respawn at the second-to-nearest vita chamber and so on. This, to me, would seem a happy comprimise between reloading and respawning (perhaps the timer could be connected to the difficulty setting (so on easy it would be 30 seconds, on medium 3 minutes and on hard 5 minutes)).
Letting you see how many of an object you have when inventing whould be awesome. I ended up inventing 4 Automatic Hack Tools and 26 RPGs I couldn't even carry around.
To be able to see wich Gene Tonics you are currently using whould also be great, so that you wont have to run to a Gene Bank to check if you should buy an engineering or combat slot.
The removal of Vita-chambers is probably the most important thing, although Security Bots having automatic fire just made alot of irritating noise. Let Security Bots have single fire instead, just like the trailer.
Oh yeah, Big Daddies weren't hard.
I dont recall anyone calling clicking the right trigger over and over again while hitting B after every two hits hard. Some button-mashing sequence where the Big Daddies grab you or perhaps healing that takes a little while whould be hard.
I just wanted a different melee weapon. The splicers had pipes, swords, and hooks, while the big daddies had drills and spears! I wanted some of that! Or at least the ability to upgrade the wrench.
I know, I know, tonics are used to upgrade the wrench, but it just felt silly that my plasmids and guns were getting more complex as they got more powerful, but my good ol' wrench stayed the same. Why not turn it into a spiky mace with a big magnet, some twine, and screws and nails? Or maybe even upgrading the grip with a wrap of some kind, like bike wheel rubber, gauze, or leather?
I appreciate the work that went into making the wrench look great, especially when it had that neato blood splatter all over it, but a change would have been very welcome :3
I dont know if anyone said this before, but the Zoo level would be awsome.
I wanna set a girafe on fire and see a Rhino and a Big daddy fight, i wanna se a little sister on a pony.