In this tread we discuss civ bonuses
So, now we finally know which are the different civilization bonuses, we can discuss and whine (or brag) about them in a single tread.
-That Rome and Greece will kick ass
- That all the civs seems to be quite balanced
- That Britannia will rule the waves (although a bit tad too late game)
- There are lots of bonuses which does not make any historical sense at all.
- Perhaps Rome is wayyy too awesome as some are reporting
- There are still some top and low tier civs (although the correct term would be 'awesome' and 'not so awesome' tiers.
- England not having ANY kind of economic bonus. What. the. Heck.
- Germany having a crappy industrial age bonus, no tank bonus, nor any science bonus. Worts designed civ of the bunch by a longshot. I thought that you guys wanted for each civ to have its special flavour? please fix it now while you can.
- Spain having its less useful bonus during what was one of its more powerful eras.
we have a thread for this.
try not to duplicate threads, although i understand how it can happen!