Thanks for all the feedback you guys have provided here in the XCOM forums. We here at 2k Games and Firaxis have been listening to your comments and are preparing a patch that will be releasing soon on all platforms. Exact date is TBD, but we will let you know as soon as we get word.
Patch is now live for all systems. Enjoy!
The enemy teleporting issue fix is currently in test for the next patch. Date is TBD.
Confirming the Rookie HP issue is resolved. I added this to the Other Fixes list. This is the complete change list and no other bugs were fixed on this patch.
Defeat screen after beating game (Moving this up here so the post is cleaner.)
Firaxis is currently aware and researching this issue. We got a couple save files (thanks to you guys) on Oct 22nd that they're looking at. I'll let you guys know as soon as I hear anything about it.
Issues confirmed fixed on the next patch
- Issues with targeting a flying enemy with a rocket
- The enemy teleporting issue
I should have an estimate for the patch release date soon.
Save files not loading after installing Slingshot content.
Firaxis is currently looking into this. They have a few save files on hand already.
Hot fix for Slingshot Content Pack save file issue is now live.
Slingshot Content Pack will no longer cause the game to think pre-existing saves are corrupt. All previous saves should now work properly.
2nd Patch Change List
• Abductor roof visibility problems resolved
• Interception game hang issues resolved
o If two interceptors are sent after UFO
o If Skyranger is returning from combat after an Interceptor was already deployed
• SHIV inaccessible issues resolved
• AI Alien Activity Hang resolution
• Multiplayer connectivity optimization
• TempleShip optimization: All Soldiers properly spawn when restarting the mission after clearing the second room of TempleShip
• Snapshot penalty should no longer apply when Overwatching without first moving.
• Easy Difficulty is now easier.
• Rookie HP issue is now resolved.
Again, thanks for all the feedback and for being super patient as we prepare each patch for release. We are always monitoring the forums for issues and will post as soon as we get official updates.