This Tournament is for Xbox only and no, you don't have to live in America to enter.
1. This is a simple round robin tournament. Play two games against each other participant. The two highest-scorers will play pairs of games until one finalist wins both. Ties will be broken in the same manner.
2. The only civilizations allowed for this tournament are the Americans and Aztecs. You must play each civ once against each participant.
3. No Adar.
4. No democracy glitching. All peace requests must be accepted. All Great Wall requests must be accepted ONLY IF the player with the Great Wall has not attacked that turn. If the player with the GW attacks, he must wait until the following turn to send peace. Please play nice guys.
5. No pause glitching. No glitching of any kind.
6. Players alternate hosts. It is recommended that the host play Aztec and the other player play America, but that's up to the players. They can choose to play a mirror match instead or simply not discuss it.
7. Anyone is free to sign up. Please be sensible, if you have commitments in another tourney, that should take precedence. Please try to complete all games in a reasonable time frame. We're going to try to have this done by the end of March. If you can't play a dozen or so (mostly quick) games by then, then please don't sign up.
8. Rules are subject to modification up to when the first match has started.
9. You may not build the Oxford University wonder. Getting it from Angkor Wat is fine.
I think we're all on one another's friends lists, but if somebody doesn't have somebody else added, just let us know.
We've begun but there is still time to add more players!